Thursday, October 6, 2011

Slow October

Hasn't been much to blog about this month.  The term is going well, Katie is really enjoying teaching and generally we are marking time as we approach Katie's birthday in a week and Arianna's first birthday in just over a month.  The Longhorns are 4-0 so Saturdays have been enjoyable though Oklahoma looms this weekend.  This week is also World Cup Qualifiers and with Cayman hosting Suriname I am hoping to again get some tickets to the game and catch some futbol.  I am now on baby duty every Thursday evening giving Arianna and I some daddy-daughter time.  This past Sunday we got to spend some time together at Camana Bay as mommy did some work at the coffee shop preparing for her classes.  One of my students was out that day and took this shot of us and emailed it to me.