Sunday, August 15, 2010

Uncle Hank

A quick word on our Uncle Hank who is in the hospital this week. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and the entire Spetter family. Uncle Hank is 91 and is our oldest living relative on my Grandma Rita's side of the family. I remember fondly going to Uncle Hank's house and swimming in the above ground pool as a kid when I would visit them in Lyons, Illinois. As I think back I can remember him taking me as a 10 year old to a flea market one Saturday morning and telling me about his work in the newspaper business. He was always happy to have us come visit and never begrudged us his time. That was so important to us as kids knowing we had an Uncle who cared about us so much. He is loved by us all and we are all with him in spirit if not in person this week.  Get well soon Uncle Hank we all love you very much.