Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cleaning out desk for Hurricane Season

Our desk is downstairs and during hurricane season, if a storm is on the way we move a lot of the electronic items and discs as well as other other materials upstairs into a plastic bin. I was going through the desk inventorying what we have in case we need to move it and came across a CD with some photographs. Upon putting it in the computer, I realized it was old photographs of the 2006 Rose Bowl National Championship game. I was having so much fun reliving the game and the festivities afterward that I figured I would post one of the shots. Here is a random Rose Bowl photo of my friend Gary and I after the game. We had gone to the game as my "bachelor party". I was five months from getting married at that point and he was not yet a Father. Here we are four plus years later and he has two kids while Katie and I are expecting our first. Wow has time flown or what?