Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Arianna hits three months












Today is Arianna's three month birthday and as busy as we have been it snuck up on us.  I am furiously getting ready for the ACICS accrediting team next week and Katie is working hard on her final Masters paper.  Both Arianna and I are feeling a little better though both of us still have the sniffles and congestion.  The pressure of the team visit next week probably isn't helping my body heal itself.  Katie once told me it is always hectic down here but right now seems even more so than normal.  Yesterday I did a TV appearance for our Memorial walk that is taking place this Saturday and the link for which is here:  Scholarship Walk TV Interview

I also did an hour on Radio Cayman about the college, the scholarship walk and issues facing the Cayman Islands in the field of higher education.  Katie is setting up interviews for her Masters capstone next week before the team arrives and we both plan to do the 5k memorial walk this Saturday morning with Arianna in her stroller.  Will post pictures after the event.